Aluminum electrolytic capacitors
are made of an aluminum cylinder as the negative electrode, filled with liquid electrolyte, and inserted into a piece of curved aluminum strip as the positive electrode. The capacitor is called aluminum electrolytic capacitor. Capacitor is a kind of energy storage element, used in circuit for tuning, filtering, coupling, bypass, energy conversion and delay. Capacitors are usually called capacitors.
Types and uses of capacitors
1. According to the structure, it is divided into three categories: fixed capacitors, variable capacitors and trimmer capacitors.
2. Classified by electrolyte: organic dielectric capacitors, inorganic dielectric capacitors, electrolytic capacitors, and air dielectric capacitors. To
3. According to the purpose, there are: high-frequency bypass, low-frequency bypass, filtering, tuning, high-frequency coupling, low-frequency coupling, and small capacitors.
4. According to the different manufacturing materials, it can be divided into: ceramic capacitor, polyester capacitor, electrolytic capacitor, etc.
5. High frequency bypass: ceramic capacitors, mica capacitors, glass film capacitors, polyester capacitors, glass glaze capacitors
6. Low-frequency bypass: paper capacitors, ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors, polyester capacitors.
7. Filtering: aluminum electrolytic capacitors, paper capacitors, composite paper capacitors, liquid tantalum capacitors. To
8. Tuning: ceramic capacitors, mica capacitors, glass film capacitors, polystyrene capacitors.
9. Low coupling: paper capacitors, ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors, polyester capacitors, solid tantalum capacitors.
10. Small capacitors: metalized paper capacitors, ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors, solid tantalum capacitors, glass glaze capacitors, metalized polyester capacitors, mica capacitors.