Notes on the use of super capacitors include:
1) The super capacitor has a fixed polarity. Before use, confirm the polarity.
2) Supercapacitors should be used at nominal voltage. When the capacitor voltage exceeds the nominal voltage, it will cause the electrolyte to decompose, at the same time, the capacitor will heat up, the capacity will decrease, and the internal resistance will increase and the life will be shortened.
3) Supercapacitors should not be used in high frequency charging and discharging circuits. High-frequency rapid charge and discharge will cause internal heating of the capacitor, capacity attenuation, and internal resistance increase.
4) The external ambient temperature has an important influence on the life of the supercapacitor. Therefore, the super capacitor should be kept away from the heat source as much as possible.
5) When the supercapacitor is used as a backup power supply, because the supercapacitor has a large internal resistance, there is a voltage drop at the moment of discharge.
6) Supercapacitors should not be placed in environments where the relative humidity is greater than 85% or contain toxic gases. These environments will lead to corrosion of the leads and capacitor casing, causing circuit breakage.
7) Supercapacitors cannot be placed in high-temperature and high-humidity environments. They should be stored in an environment with a temperature of -30 to 50 ° C and a relative humidity of less than 60%, and sudden temperature drops should be avoided, because it will cause product damage .
8) When the super capacitor is used on the double-sided circuit board, it is necessary to pay attention to the connection can not pass the place where the capacitor can touch, because the super capacitor installation method will cause a short circuit phenomenon.
9) When soldering the capacitor to the circuit board, do not touch the capacitor case to the circuit board, otherwise the solder will penetrate into the capacitor threading hole and affect the performance of the capacitor.
10) After installing the supercapacitor, do not forcibly tilt or twist the capacitor, as this will cause the capacitor leads to loosen and cause performance degradation.
11) Avoid overheating the capacitor during welding. If the capacitor is overheated during welding, the service life of the capacitor will be reduced.
12) After the capacitor is soldered, the circuit board and capacitor need to be cleaned, because some impurities may cause the capacitor to short circuit.
13) When super capacitors are used in series, there is a problem of voltage balance between the cells. Simple series connection will cause one or more cell capacitors to overvoltage, which will damage these capacitors and the overall performance will be affected. , Technical support from the manufacturer is required.
14) If there are other application problems in the process of using the super capacitor, you should consult the manufacturer or refer to the relevant technical information of the super capacitor instructions.
What are the structural characteris...
Will the capacitor aluminum case ag...
Disadvantages of oil filters
What should I pay attention to when...
What is a super capacitor?
What are the characteristics and pr...
What are the quality requirements f...
What is a super capacitor?
What is a fine fuel filter?